Hi
Get more rows not displaying after scroll down in OBIEE 12c.This has occurred only few users. How to fix this. Can you please help on this.
@User_6ET4E Hi, Welcome to the Oracle Analytics community! "OBIEE 12c" has 5 major release + patching, it would be helpful to know your exact release and bundle patch (opatch lspatches) . It would be helpful to understand your dashboard properties. There are a couple of options there for page sizing "Fit Content" and "Fill Browser Window" You can also check the properties of the view in your analysis. The choices there for Data viewing are: "Fixed headers with scrolling content" and "Content Paging" I think some combination of these may fix your issue. Other comments, weclomed.
opatch lspatches
Description: The Oracle Fusion Data Intelligence (FDI) Product Roadmap Update provides an overview of the latest developments and future plans for FDI. Oracle Product Management experts will share upcoming capabilities, key enhancements, and product direction, helping attendees understand what is changing and how these…
I'm trying to index a Local Subject Area so I can use it in my AI Agent, however, I keep receiving the generic error below. Request status(500) : error = {"prefix":"DSS","code":50000,"message":"There was an unexpected error while processing this request. Please try again."}
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Once I select that value from the list box Region I created, I want to filter the table by my selection. See the images
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks