Hi all,
I'm looking a solution to deploy in the RPD a way to retrieve from a specific date the First Day of the Week based on this date.
My week is starting from Monday to Sunday
Thanks in advance for your help.
Ben
You could do this in the ETL by extending your time dimension. By adding an additional column which links back to the 1st day of the week for each day recorded in your time dimension.
Alternatively, you could implement something like this in the rpd:
TIMESTAMPADD(SQL_TSI_DAY, CASE WHEN DAYOFWEEK("Time"."T00 Calendar Date") <> 1 THEN -1*(DAYOFWEEK("Time"."T00 Calendar Date")-2) ELSE -6 END, "Time"."T00 Calendar Date")
This formula assumes that Sunday is the 1st day of the week and Monday is the 2nd day of the week (in bold in formula).
Thanks a lot for the precious formula.
In my case my week is starting on Monday instead of Sunday. I need to alter your formula to take care of that fact
If that sorts out your issue, please close the thread for others who may have this issue in future.
Thanks a lot for your help.
Description: The Oracle Fusion Data Intelligence (FDI) Product Roadmap Update provides an overview of the latest developments and future plans for FDI. Oracle Product Management experts will share upcoming capabilities, key enhancements, and product direction, helping attendees understand what is changing and how these…
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Once I select that value from the list box Region I created, I want to filter the table by my selection. See the images
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks
I want to export all OAC RPD joins and conditions, is there a way to export or extract joins information. please suggest. Repository documentation doesn't gives joins, if any other way pls suggest.