We have a set of "classic" analysis dashboards in use in OAC and have a question:
Is there a per-user limit on the number of saved customizations per dashboard page?
Thanks!
Rhonda
It is a good question, but I have not seen anyone complaining about the limit on the number of saved customizations. Also, I do not recall any oracle document that explicitly specify a hard per-user limit on the number of saved customizations per dashboard page.
In practice, the number of saved customizations is constrained more by overall repository storage, performance considerations, and session limits, rather than a fixed per-user count. I am assuming it might impact dashboard load performance if we have hundreds of saved customizations. Hope it helps!
Hi @R Stonaker, Out of curiosity, are you encountering any specific errors or issues when saving multiple customizations per dashboard page?
As @RVohra mentioned even I couldn't find any related documentation, but if you’re running into problems (for example, with saving or retrieving multiple customizations), detailing the error or behavior can help us investigate further.
I also wasn't able to find any documentation on limits. My user who was asking the question was not receiving any error messages or unexpected behavior, but was more curious since the DV workbooks we publish have a limit of 15 saved states before they start getting overwritten. I advised him to create as many as he needs and to let me know if he does see a limit indication at some point.
Thank you both for the responses, I appreciate it!
Good advice, thanks for providing the update.
Description: The Oracle Fusion Data Intelligence (FDI) Product Roadmap Update provides an overview of the latest developments and future plans for FDI. Oracle Product Management experts will share upcoming capabilities, key enhancements, and product direction, helping attendees understand what is changing and how these…
I'm trying to index a Local Subject Area so I can use it in my AI Agent, however, I keep receiving the generic error below. Request status(500) : error = {"prefix":"DSS","code":50000,"message":"There was an unexpected error while processing this request. Please try again."}
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Once I select that value from the list box Region I created, I want to filter the table by my selection. See the images
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks