I have registered for Oracle AI challenge and got the confirmation mail about the registration, but when I am trying for the access, I am getting the below error.
@User_2JL26 , you can reach out to Rasta Ghafouri-Oracle and she will resolve it. Hope it helps!
The URL is accessible on my end. I hope you are using the same email address that was used during registration.
Regards
Saptadip
Hi @User_2JL26,
Welcome to the Oracle Analytics Community!
Please find below the post that @Benjamin Arnulf-Oracle has kindly created. Can you please raise your issue in that post, someone will be able to help you quickly.
Analytics and AI Challenge - Instance Logon Issues Main Post — Oracle
Hope this help.
Thank you.
Description: The Oracle Fusion Data Intelligence (FDI) Product Roadmap Update provides an overview of the latest developments and future plans for FDI. Oracle Product Management experts will share upcoming capabilities, key enhancements, and product direction, helping attendees understand what is changing and how these…
How to show amount columns with currency symbol and format in AI Agent response. Provided sample in supplement instruction but it is not displaying based on format
After the recent Oracle FDI/OAC release updates, both our PROD and DEV environments no longer display the Data | Visualize | Present tabs at the top of the workbook.Previously, I used the Present tab to: Hide or show specific canvases/visualizations. Hide filters used in the workbook. With the new workbook interface, I…
My data: My Calculation - above in the last column you can see it works great: So why the heck my table goes blank for every value in Month End Date filter?
We are trying to clarify the 2 data sets that go into the oracle-delivered "Headcount Turnover" measure. This measure is found in FDI, in "HCM - Workforce Core"."Facts - Workforce Headcount" subject area We have our own internal calculation, which is a few percentage points different than this measure, which is why we are…
Dear Experts, We are trying to add security steps to our new implementation but the option that is mentioned in oracle documentation and also seen on other existing implementations is not available in our instance. The Navigation is FDI Console> Semantic Model Extensions> Security Configurations> Data Security Step.…