Hi,
Can we create OAC - AI Agent based on Subject area data.
Regards
Saroj
@Saroj Kumar Behera ,
We can definitely create AI Agents based on the Subject Area but need to consider following:
Hope it helps!
Yes, OAC AI Agent can be created on Subject Area but to enable creating AI Agent based on specific Subject Area Indexing needs to be defined on the said subject area using Search.Index option.
@Rajaraman Loganathan - If I am not wrong there is no separate indexing step required to make a Subject Area accessible for Natural Language Query (NLQ) or AI Assistant.
@Mohammed Rafi Could see only the Indexed subject areas are listed to choose dataset while creating AI Agent
Recent updates to the platform have specifically expanded the AI Assistant and AI Agent frameworks to support enterprise subject areas alongside standard datasets. Key Features for Subject Area-Based AI Agents Indexing and Synonyms: As of March 2025, search indexing includes support for subject areas. This allows administrators to define synonyms for columns within a subject area, making it easier for the AI Agent to understand natural language business queries (e.g., mapping "Earnings" to the "Converted Revenue" column).Author Control: Content authors can explicitly specify which data sources—including specific subject areas—users are permitted to interact with using natural language. Domain Specialization: The January 2026 update introduced domain-specialized AI agents. These agents leverage Retrieval-Augmented Generation (RAG) and custom instructions to allow consumers to interact with curated enterprise data models (subject areas) using their own business vocabulary.
Description: The Oracle Fusion Data Intelligence (FDI) Product Roadmap Update provides an overview of the latest developments and future plans for FDI. Oracle Product Management experts will share upcoming capabilities, key enhancements, and product direction, helping attendees understand what is changing and how these…
I'm trying to index a Local Subject Area so I can use it in my AI Agent, however, I keep receiving the generic error below. Request status(500) : error = {"prefix":"DSS","code":50000,"message":"There was an unexpected error while processing this request. Please try again."}
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Once I select that value from the list box Region I created, I want to filter the table by my selection. See the images
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks