how can I use users to BI repository window? I used to add it through the BI ADMIN Tool.. but can't seem to get the user to show and add.. Please help!
To
@Tony_OAS_Apex_User , I agree with Gayathri. I am sure you already know it is a very old version of OBIEE, happy to see these UIs so thought of going thru oracle documentation.
Please use following steps to configure OBIEE admin user
http://<server:port number>/console
More details https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E69030_01/doc.20/e61215/installingobiee.htm
Hope it helps!
Which version of OBIEE/OAS are you on? Seems like you are expecting very old functionality. You have to setup users and auth via weblogic. Please refer to product documentation on how to setup users in later OBIEE/OAS versions.
8.4 is the one. yes. we have been keeping from OBIEE days upto now.. maybe it's old entries that we put it in ..
Not sure if you are getting the version info correctly. Anyways users need to be created in weblogic and not here in rpd.
@Tony_OAS_Apex_User , what Gayathri means is that there isn't an OAS version 8.4.
If you aren't sure about the version number, that can be a bit tricky as it changed over time, you can reference your OAS by the year it was released.
For future reference:
Year
Version
2026
26.01.0.0.0
2025
8.2.0
2024
7.6.0
2023
7.0.0
2022
6.4.0
2021
5.9.0
2020
5.5.0
Therefore not sure if your OAS 8.4 is 2025 or 2022.
i am sorry about the version guys.
it's gotta be 8.2.. I think the entries were we put it there when OBIEE days..~ Ldap populated the user/group at weblogic console that's been checked.. You guys are great.
Description: The Oracle Fusion Data Intelligence (FDI) Product Roadmap Update provides an overview of the latest developments and future plans for FDI. Oracle Product Management experts will share upcoming capabilities, key enhancements, and product direction, helping attendees understand what is changing and how these…
I'm trying to index a Local Subject Area so I can use it in my AI Agent, however, I keep receiving the generic error below. Request status(500) : error = {"prefix":"DSS","code":50000,"message":"There was an unexpected error while processing this request. Please try again."}
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Once I select that value from the list box Region I created, I want to filter the table by my selection. See the images
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks