Dear all,
Is it possible to execute a SP rather than an insert/update statement during write back in OBIEE ?
If it is possible, may I know the syntax ?
Thanks in advance
I don't think that is possible directly as the only tags in the XML writeback configuration are insert and update.
However, you could use a database trigger to call procedure on insert or update on your writeback table.
I would recommend writing back to a view, and using the learned gentleman's suggestion of putting a trigger on that to handle your logic, it is like building an API and putting the trigger on the view saves you from a host of convoluted logic to avoid mutating table issues - and you can point the data at multiple tables in a header / line / distribution type situation.
Though if you want fully formed form style functionality you would be better pointing the user at an Apex form.
Description: The Oracle Fusion Data Intelligence (FDI) Product Roadmap Update provides an overview of the latest developments and future plans for FDI. Oracle Product Management experts will share upcoming capabilities, key enhancements, and product direction, helping attendees understand what is changing and how these…
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Once I select that value from the list box Region I created, I want to filter the table by my selection. See the images
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks
I want to export all OAC RPD joins and conditions, is there a way to export or extract joins information. please suggest. Repository documentation doesn't gives joins, if any other way pls suggest.