Hi all,
I have to show link in my report, i have written the following formula in a column
'<a href=https://efjj-test.bi.em3.oraclecloud.com/analytics/saw.dll?&Path=/Shared/Custom/Procurement/BPA%20Details%20report>'||'Link'||'</a>'
and checked 'Contains HTML Markup' and am unable to see HTML in Treat Text as. PFA screen shot.
Is this Privilege issue or any other.
Regards,
Chandra.
Your administrator also has to give your security group rights to use html in report content.
I am not understand what you are saying. Please detail me.
How about helping us to help you by providing all the necessary information like the OBIEE version as this has some bearing on the solution that can be provided.
Hi,
OBIEE Version: Oracle Business Intelligence 11.1.1.7.150120
Chandra
Does the user have the "Save Content with HTML Markup" privilege?
Yes, user has "Save Content with HTML Markup" privilege.
Check the above thread. you have to provide the 'Save System-Wide Column Formats' privilege as well.
ps: Be careful about to whom you are providing that privilege
Not sure why you don't have the HTML option in the Data Format dropdown. I don't have 11g handy to verify (screenshot below is from 12c).
Try selecting Custom and then add the @[html]@H format mask.
Also look at this
Please explain me "Grant access to your user on 'Save System-Wide Column Formats' Option"
Description: The Oracle Fusion Data Intelligence (FDI) Product Roadmap Update provides an overview of the latest developments and future plans for FDI. Oracle Product Management experts will share upcoming capabilities, key enhancements, and product direction, helping attendees understand what is changing and how these…
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Once I select that value from the list box Region I created, I want to filter the table by my selection. See the images
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks
I want to export all OAC RPD joins and conditions, is there a way to export or extract joins information. please suggest. Repository documentation doesn't gives joins, if any other way pls suggest.