Hi All ,
Is is possible to add multiple agents to one job and schedule the job to run in OBIEE 12c ?
Thanks ,
Bharath
you can "chain" a job to another so that when one finishes, it triggers the next job
Also, you can have one agent (think of it as a 'Master Agent') that when invoked, its only job is to run other agents.
We currently do this. We have the 'Master Agent' that does nothing but run 5 other 'child' agents simultaneously.
But do you have to add the agents one by one? We have 74 of them that I would like to run with one click if possible.
Also, when I add them one by one in the action tab I don't get to see the name of the agent I have added so far so it would be almost impossible to maintain no?
Mvh
Johannes
You can certainly set it up to where only 1 click will run all 74 agents. But it seems like you've already got that part figured out -- by adding each agent to in the 'Actions' of the 'Master Agent'.
As far as I know, the only way to do it is to add each agent one-by-one in the Actions section. If there is a better, more efficient way, I do not know of it.
And yes...since the name of the agent does not display, maintenance can be very hard -- especially when you have as many as 74 of them.
There may be better way(s) to accomplish your goal, but the only way I know is the one I've stated. Hopefully some of the more knowledgeable folks in here can offer some more valuable input.
Thanks for your reply.
Description: The Oracle Fusion Data Intelligence (FDI) Product Roadmap Update provides an overview of the latest developments and future plans for FDI. Oracle Product Management experts will share upcoming capabilities, key enhancements, and product direction, helping attendees understand what is changing and how these…
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Once I select that value from the list box Region I created, I want to filter the table by my selection. See the images
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks
I want to export all OAC RPD joins and conditions, is there a way to export or extract joins information. please suggest. Repository documentation doesn't gives joins, if any other way pls suggest.