Hello Experts,
How would we achieve this,
Exporting report outputs(PDF, CSV) to Network Shared File system(Linux Server) from Agents in OBIEE 12C. Please help.
Regards,
Abinash
Hello,
a good starting point would be to study https://support.oracle.com/rs?type=doc&id=1610118.1
While this document was especially provided for Oracle BI 11g, general tasks are still the same for OBIEE 12c.
In general you...
In contrast to prebuild applications/EJBs provided online, oracle released its sourcecode as well. Nevertheless it might be a good idea to always check precompiled java-applications by using a java decompiler first
Hope this little description will help you.
Regards
Chris
Nice write-up Chris
Hi chris,
I tried everything as per steps mentioned in the Doc 1610118.1 . No luck.
I am getting below errors while invoking the EJB. Any suggestions?
Hi,
Why dont you try using BIP for this?
Can BI Publisher Shared Storage use NFS volumes managed by the NFS Automounter? (Doc ID 2010519.1)
Thanks,
Sareesh
@Saresh-Oracle I think you wanted to post this:
https://docs.oracle.com/middleware/bi12214/bip/BIPDM/GUID-A926D588-426F-47C7-8A9A-B0A7959C5814.htm#BIPDM344
Phew!!
Eevrything is good with https://support.oracle.com/rs?type=doc&id=1610118.1 except while creating and mapping credential key in EM.
Document mentioned to have WLSJNDI as username, but I used weblogic as username and it worked.
Thanks Chris and Christian for the help!!
I am getting the same error , what did you do to fix it ?
@Saresh-Oracle not sure why that Dic ID keeps being mentioned. Abinash never talked about that and explicitly re-stated that another Doc is the one.Yes, BIP can do this via bursting (the documentation link I posted).
@ Christian Berg, thats upto 3624414
Description: The Oracle Fusion Data Intelligence (FDI) Product Roadmap Update provides an overview of the latest developments and future plans for FDI. Oracle Product Management experts will share upcoming capabilities, key enhancements, and product direction, helping attendees understand what is changing and how these…
I'm trying to index a Local Subject Area so I can use it in my AI Agent, however, I keep receiving the generic error below. Request status(500) : error = {"prefix":"DSS","code":50000,"message":"There was an unexpected error while processing this request. Please try again."}
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Once I select that value from the list box Region I created, I want to filter the table by my selection. See the images
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks