Hi All,
Anyone know if there is a maximum on the heap size for 12.2.1.3? I have a lot of memory on my server and the only application is OBIEE.
Also, can I set a minimum just by adding -Xms?
Thanks in advance!
My suggestion would be to look at the OBIEE performance tuning guide as a starting point. It highlights all parameters which can be modified in order to improve performance of the underlying OBIEE components.
Oracle Support Document 2106183.1 (OBIEE 12c: Best Practices Guide for Infrastructure Tuning Oracle® Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 12c (12.2.1)) can be found at: https://support.oracle.com/epmos/faces/DocumentDisplay?id=2106183.1
Hi Shane,
Since Joel mentioned this document:
If you do start modifying parameters - please be sure to read up on what they do before changing them and test well.
The document isn't meant for random know twisting and can lead to more problems that solutions if followed blindly. Not every setting is applicable in every situation.
Thank you for the doc. I was pretty much looking for that starting point. Trying to navigate through all of the Oracle documents can be exhausting.
Thanks for the word of caution. I have actually been doing this long enough to know you can't just go touching everything blindly.
thumbs-up then :-)
Prepare-se para sua certificação em OCI AI Foundations Inteligência Artificial está transformando a forma como empresas desenvolvem aplicações, automatizam processos e utilizam seus dados. Para aproveitar esse potencial, é essencial compreender os principais conceitos de IA e como essas tecnologias se conectam aos serviços…
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Once I select that value from the list box Region I created, I want to filter the table by my selection. See the images
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks
I want to export all OAC RPD joins and conditions, is there a way to export or extract joins information. please suggest. Repository documentation doesn't gives joins, if any other way pls suggest.