This works for OBIS but for admintool does not work
Have you got a tnsnames.ora file in the right place?
https://support.oracle.com/knowledge/Enterprise%20Performance%20Management%20and%20Business%20Intelligence/2068474_1.html
Also it depends on where you Admin Tool is running? Are you using a Windows server and the Admin Tool is in the same place as the OBIEE installation? Then the Admin Tool and OBIEE (the server) can use the same connectivity innformation.
What you say point to you running the Admin Tool on a different machine - like a desktop - though. That means that THAT machine, your desktop, must have its own connectivity to the Oracle databases with a valid Oracle client installation on the machine. Then the Admin Tool will use that connectivity. Your local Admin Tool can't "magically" use the connectivity of the OBIEE server.
No, I am running Admintool from the same OBIEE Server
Prepare-se para sua certificação em OCI AI Foundations Inteligência Artificial está transformando a forma como empresas desenvolvem aplicações, automatizam processos e utilizam seus dados. Para aproveitar esse potencial, é essencial compreender os principais conceitos de IA e como essas tecnologias se conectam aos serviços…
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Once I select that value from the list box Region I created, I want to filter the table by my selection. See the images
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks
I want to export all OAC RPD joins and conditions, is there a way to export or extract joins information. please suggest. Repository documentation doesn't gives joins, if any other way pls suggest.