Any experts out there? I had a few questions regarding a project I am working on.
What precisely do you have issues with?
When I combine a Microsoft Excel Data source with an Oracle BI Analysis, ODV is returning repeated values and incorrect data. I checked the Data diagram in ODV but it is still returning incorrect data.
If you want pertinent help, please provide pertinent information. With what you provide the best response is: "Works on my end. There must be something wrong ion your side."
Description: The Oracle Fusion Data Intelligence (FDI) Product Roadmap Update provides an overview of the latest developments and future plans for FDI. Oracle Product Management experts will share upcoming capabilities, key enhancements, and product direction, helping attendees understand what is changing and how these…
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Once I select that value from the list box Region I created, I want to filter the table by my selection. See the images
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks
I want to export all OAC RPD joins and conditions, is there a way to export or extract joins information. please suggest. Repository documentation doesn't gives joins, if any other way pls suggest.