Dear Experts,
My folder is missing after upgrade in obiee 12C? let me know your suggestion
windows server 2012r2 on obiee 12.2.1.4.0
Thanks
Can you be a bit more specific? What do you mean by "My Folder"? What have you done exactly? Which commands have you executed? Any errors in log files?
I exported jar file form obiee 11g \Migration\11gexport.jar to OBIEE 12c, after login in to obiee 12c instance I can see only shared folder , for each every users myfolders are missing
Prepare-se para sua certificação em OCI AI Foundations Inteligência Artificial está transformando a forma como empresas desenvolvem aplicações, automatizam processos e utilizam seus dados. Para aproveitar esse potencial, é essencial compreender os principais conceitos de IA e como essas tecnologias se conectam aos serviços…
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Once I select that value from the list box Region I created, I want to filter the table by my selection. See the images
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks
I want to export all OAC RPD joins and conditions, is there a way to export or extract joins information. please suggest. Repository documentation doesn't gives joins, if any other way pls suggest.