Does OBIEE 12.2.1.4 support multiple layers in Map Visualisation? I need a Line Geometry Layer as part of Map Visualisation and can someone point me to the correct OBIEE version?
Is this what you're after? - https://docs.oracle.com/en/middleware/bi/data-visualization-desktop/bidvd/apply-map-backgrounds-and-map-layers-enhance-v…
The functionality in DVD and OBIEE DV is similar.
No I don't see the Layer Options in OBIEE DV Map Visualisation but I see the Layer Options is available in DVD.
Below is the snip from DVD
Below is the snip from OBIEE DV 12.2.1.4 version, where I don't see Layers Options
I'm not surprised. OAC & DV are normally ahead of OBIEE in terms of features I'm afraid. With Oracle Analytics Server (OBIEE's replacement), this will no longer be the case where OAC, DV & OAS will have the same features.
Joel implied it already, but there will be a major change to the product line and code base soon: https://www.oracle.com/solutions/business-analytics/analytics-server.html
As of this release the delta between on-premises and cloud should be reduced. Cloud will still have multiple releases per year whereas OAS will get one update per year where all the different changes of OAC are embedded.
That said - OAS isn't officially out yet, so you will need to wait a bit. Don't waste too much time on inventing strange things or workarounds on 12.2.1.4 and rather jump to OAS as soon as it's out.
Prepare-se para sua certificação em OCI AI Foundations Inteligência Artificial está transformando a forma como empresas desenvolvem aplicações, automatizam processos e utilizam seus dados. Para aproveitar esse potencial, é essencial compreender os principais conceitos de IA e como essas tecnologias se conectam aos serviços…
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Once I select that value from the list box Region I created, I want to filter the table by my selection. See the images
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks
I want to export all OAC RPD joins and conditions, is there a way to export or extract joins information. please suggest. Repository documentation doesn't gives joins, if any other way pls suggest.