Hi i am using OBIEE 12.2.1.2.0
When i try to save dashboar on location
Shared-->Components--> Dashboard it gives me the messeage path not found.
Has anyone encountered the same issue?
Kr, Matija
Can you see the path in catalog manager? Does the user have access to this path?
Yes i see the path, i am logged in as a admin user, it is weird I can create a new dashboard and save it on theat location , but when i try save as (some other dashboard) from some other location to Shared-->Components--> Dashboard
it gives me this message.
Prepare-se para sua certificação em OCI AI Foundations Inteligência Artificial está transformando a forma como empresas desenvolvem aplicações, automatizam processos e utilizam seus dados. Para aproveitar esse potencial, é essencial compreender os principais conceitos de IA e como essas tecnologias se conectam aos serviços…
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Once I select that value from the list box Region I created, I want to filter the table by my selection. See the images
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks
I want to export all OAC RPD joins and conditions, is there a way to export or extract joins information. please suggest. Repository documentation doesn't gives joins, if any other way pls suggest.