Can anyone share some information about this error?
Join operation is not permitted on <<129095897>> Binary Join operand(s).
Thanks in advanced
Do you have joins on date columns? If so, take a look at this thread from last week
I already search in the query log, but I can´t find the alias, so the problem persist..=(
Joel was asking whether you join incompatible data types.
Prepare-se para sua certificação em OCI AI Foundations Inteligência Artificial está transformando a forma como empresas desenvolvem aplicações, automatizam processos e utilizam seus dados. Para aproveitar esse potencial, é essencial compreender os principais conceitos de IA e como essas tecnologias se conectam aos serviços…
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Once I select that value from the list box Region I created, I want to filter the table by my selection. See the images
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks
I want to export all OAC RPD joins and conditions, is there a way to export or extract joins information. please suggest. Repository documentation doesn't gives joins, if any other way pls suggest.