Hi All,
Have an requirement to migrate the Application Roles and policy from one environment to other (test to prod), kindly advice how to migrate policy store alone from test to prod.
Version : OBIEE 12.2.1.0.0
Thanks in Advance!
Satheesh kumar P
Have you tried using the WebLogic Admin console? You can use this to export/import these artefacts - This blog gives you some further information on this.
Are you referring to Application Policies?
Application Roles and Policies are part of the BAR file. It's the security bit of the BAR.
https://gerardnico.com/dat/obiee/admin/12c/bar
Prepare-se para sua certificação em OCI AI Foundations Inteligência Artificial está transformando a forma como empresas desenvolvem aplicações, automatizam processos e utilizam seus dados. Para aproveitar esse potencial, é essencial compreender os principais conceitos de IA e como essas tecnologias se conectam aos serviços…
Hi,😊 I have a technical issue that I am struggling to resolve. I created an RTF layout, and the preview works correctly when using the BI Publisher Add-in tool. However, when I upload the layout in eText format, the generated report displays only question marks (???) instead of the expected data. I have not been able to…
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Once I select that value from the list box Region I created, I want to filter the table by my selection. See the images
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks