Hi Everyone,
We are trying to login visual analyzer project but page hangs on login page and takes very long to load the page.
Anyone know why is this happening?
Kindly help.
Which log files have you looked at for any clues? Which OBIEE version? Which OS?
Hi Joel,
No, I haven't check any logs. I do not know where to look into.
OBIEE version: 12.2.1.2.0OS: Red Hat linux 6.
Can you check your log files ( a quick google search should show you where to locate them) and the post any errors you come across here if you still require any further assistance.Also, has this OBIEE instance worked previously? If so, what has recently changed?
12.2.1.2.0? Unpatched 12.2.1.2?
I just saw this isn't your thread - i.e. you're not the owner of this thread. Please open a new thread if you have a question as this thread seems to have been abandoned by its owner.
Please follow forum rules here and be very precise in your problem description and what you did:
Because from "I made changes in midtier(OHS) /va i have added. It is long time to load." it is impossible to have the first idea about what you did or what's going wrong.
Prepare-se para sua certificação em OCI AI Foundations Inteligência Artificial está transformando a forma como empresas desenvolvem aplicações, automatizam processos e utilizam seus dados. Para aproveitar esse potencial, é essencial compreender os principais conceitos de IA e como essas tecnologias se conectam aos serviços…
Hi,😊 I have a technical issue that I am struggling to resolve. I created an RTF layout, and the preview works correctly when using the BI Publisher Add-in tool. However, when I upload the layout in eText format, the generated report displays only question marks (???) instead of the expected data. I have not been able to…
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Once I select that value from the list box Region I created, I want to filter the table by my selection. See the images
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks