Hi,
when I try to save a report in Answers in Shared Folder, I receive following error. :
I log in as weblogic user. Weblogic user has a Full Control to Shared Folder.
How can i resolve the problem?
Thanks
Use catalog manager to look at the privileges that your weblogic user has. Has the weblogic user been able to save to this folder before? Has something recently changed?
nothing is changed. Where I have to see to resolve the problem? In the Catalog Manager weblogic has already Full Control to Shared Folder.
Catalog Manager. Offline Mode. Check the whole path up to and including root.
Prepare-se para sua certificação em OCI AI Foundations Inteligência Artificial está transformando a forma como empresas desenvolvem aplicações, automatizam processos e utilizam seus dados. Para aproveitar esse potencial, é essencial compreender os principais conceitos de IA e como essas tecnologias se conectam aos serviços…
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Once I select that value from the list box Region I created, I want to filter the table by my selection. See the images
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks
I want to export all OAC RPD joins and conditions, is there a way to export or extract joins information. please suggest. Repository documentation doesn't gives joins, if any other way pls suggest.