Hi does anyone know how can I upload RPD to OAS, also for the admin tool do i have to set Oracle BI Server OAS in ODBC Data Source Administrator(64 bit)?
Kr, Matija
Everything works exactly as it did with OBIEE. You can use the scripts in the bitools directory to upload an rpd, you can use a bar file or (not recommended), you can post online changes via the Admin tool
The uploadrpd command fails for me on OAS 5.5. It was working fine in OBIEE 12.2.1.4.0
$ datamodel.sh uploadrpd -I /tmp/rpd/test.rpd -SI ssi -U weblogic
Password:
RPD Password:
Post uploadrpd REST with url: null/v1/si/ssi/rpd/uploadrpd
An unknown exception occurred: URI is not absolute
@3254996 this is a closed thread and this isn't your thread.
If you have a question then open your own thread and specify clearly and exactly what the issue is.
Precisely. With version, host OS etc.
Prepare-se para sua certificação em OCI AI Foundations Inteligência Artificial está transformando a forma como empresas desenvolvem aplicações, automatizam processos e utilizam seus dados. Para aproveitar esse potencial, é essencial compreender os principais conceitos de IA e como essas tecnologias se conectam aos serviços…
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Once I select that value from the list box Region I created, I want to filter the table by my selection. See the images
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks
I want to export all OAC RPD joins and conditions, is there a way to export or extract joins information. please suggest. Repository documentation doesn't gives joins, if any other way pls suggest.