Oracle Infinity Product Release Notes for October 11, 2019
The following enhancements have been made to Oracle Infinity Streams and Action Center:
- Responsys REST API Action Center Connection Type. A new connection type has been added that enables integrations with the Responsys REST API. This connection type is based on the generic Webhook connection type, but adds Responsys-specific authentication and error handling logic. If you'd like to enable this new connection type for your account, please work with your account representative.
- Custom Action Center Webhook Return Code Behavior. We've added the ability to define how Action Center should handle various HTTP return codes on outbound Webhook calls. You can define which codes should be interpreted as a success (increment the successful event count), discard (drop the event, but keep the action running), retry (keep retrying the event using the configured retry window, and discard the event while keeping the action running upon retry exhaustion), or stop (drop the event immediately, and stop the action). You can customize this behavior on the Action Center Destination Edit screen, under "Advanced Settings".
- Action Center Webhook Stopping Behavior Improvements. The default behavior for Webhook on non-success HTTP status codes and retry exhaustions will now log an error, but keep the action running, unless this is the first event being sent through the action since starting it. The previous behavior was to stop the action upon retry exhaustion, which could stop actions unexpectedly, and was difficult to monitor. If you'd like to customize this behavior, you can do so as noted above.
The following enhancements have been made for Oracle Infinity Analytics:
- A new Line chart type is available on Analytics dashboards. This new chart type allows you to visualize and compare how your top dimensions are trended over time. Hovering over the trend lines will display a tool tip including the value of the dimension at a specific time interval. Any of your existing dimensional widgets can be changed to this new chart type, or you can choose from the Donut or Horizontal Bar chart types.
- Choose a custom dimension on Analytics dashboards. When viewing either the Donut, Horizontal Bar, or Line widgets on your dashboard, hover your cursor next to the dimension name and click the down arrow. Doing so allows you to choose from a list of all dimensions created in your Infinity Analytics account. For example, you can change your "Traffic Sources" widget to show your top campaigns or your top video titles.
- Customize widget names on Analytics dashboards. After changing a widget's dimension, for example, you may also change the widget's name. For example, if you change the "Traffic Sources" widget to include your top product names, you can change the name of the widget to "Top Products". Note, the name of any widget can be customized as needed and is not dependent on changing a dimension.
Post edited by OIT Integration User on