Oracle Infinity Data Collection Release Notes for May 15, 2020
The following enhancements have been made for Oracle Infinity Data Collection:
- The Legacy Multitrack plugin has been removed from the Data Collection UI and it is being deprecated. If you are already using this plugin, you may continue to do so, but it cannot be managed through the Data Collection UI going forward.
- The check boxes next to plugins have been replaced with on/off toggles to more easily identify which plugins are active and inactive after they have been added to a tag. Note, it is possible to add a plugin to a tag and for the plugin to be inactive.
- The Tag Configurations panel now only shows plugins that are active, as opposed to including inactive plugins that have been added to a tag.
- A warning prompt now appears asking for confirmation before a plugin is removed. Confirming the plugin's removal will discard any plugin configurations and settings. This enhancement helps you to avoid accidentally losing a plugin's configuration state.
The following Oracle Infinity defects have been resolved:
- When removing a plugin from a tag, the sort order in which the list of plugins appeared was not being preserved. (INF-39208)
Post edited by OIT Integration User on