QA Tool - Redwood Design Update
Taz Khela-Oracle Senior Principal Product ManagerPosts: 5 Employee
edited Apr 28, 2022 3:58AM in Infinity & Maxymiser
QA Tool Update
As part of the 21A release, we have recently launched our newly designed QA Tool and made the following updates:
- New Redwood visual design
- Updated fonts, icons, and styles throughout the tool
- Relocated Experience, Timeline, Site Info, and Settings under the new horizontal '3 dot menu'
- Added search capabilities to all attribute drop-downs
- Added 'Cancel' button to dismiss any changes you do not wish to apply
Oracle’s new user experience design language
Redwood is the name of the approach to Oracle's next-generation product and communication design, user experience platform, and brand design system. Click here to learn more.
Post edited by OIT Integration User on