Oracle Infinity Data Collection Notes for August 27, 2021
The following enhancements have been made to Oracle Infinity Data Collection:
Client ID persistence implementation: Oracle Infinity enabled capabilities to implement your Client ID persistence strategy. You can use this capability to reuse user identifiers from your internal systems to be passed as Client IDs to the tag and append them to the behavior events captured from user interactions with your web applications. The Client ID can be persisted in the cookies for the time allowed by the browsers. This way, you can easily track returning behavior of visitor(s) to your web apps and analyze their behavior.
The documentation for Client ID persistence implementation is available here.
Simplified Behavior Tracking plugin
Click Event Tracking: The new Simplified Behavior Tracking plugin provides an easy way for you to enable the collection of data about your visitors behavior on your websites or web applications, without having to write any code. You can configure the plugin to track click actions of the visitors.
Element Visibility Tracking: The Simplified Behavior Tracking plugin provides an easy way for you to enable the collection of data about what your clients are doing on your websites, without having to write any code. Specifically, this plugin helps you implement tracking events that are triggered by clicking on different parts of your website.
The documentation for the Simplified Behavior Tracking plugin is available here.
Data Collection App
The following enhancements have been made for Oracle Infinity Data Collection:
- Oracle Maxymiser module: You can now create a tag with the Maxymiser module along with the Infinity module. You can edit and configure the options that govern the behavior of the Oracle Maxymiser module.
- Oracle Recommendations module: You can now create a tag with the Oracle Recommendations module along with the Oracle Infinity module. You can edit and configure the options that govern the behavior of the Oracle Recommendations module.
- Delete module: You can now delete modules from any container of the CX tag, except the production container.
- Add module: You can add new modules to any container of the CX tag, except the production container.
- Published modules: You can now view the published modules for each CX tag on the landing page of the Data Collection App.
The documentation for administering the CX Tag through the Data Collection app is available here.