Oracle Infinity IQ Release Notes for October 8, 2021
The following enhancements have been made to Oracle Infinity IQ:
- In the new Actions feature, you can now view the type of connection used in each action. You can also sort and filter the list of actions by connection type. This helps you to more easily identify the actions which are sending data to Oracle Responsys, for example.
- The heading and background for Oracle Infinity applications has been updated with a plum color and pattern to be consistent with Oracle CX Marketing solutions and Oracle's Redwood design language.
- Under-the-hood enhancements were released to support upcoming features.
The following Oracle Infinity defects have been resolved:
- A styling issue with borders around the navigation menu has been updated. (INF-44358)
- If you have access to more than one Oracle Infinity account or instance, the list of account names that you can access is now sorted alphabetically. (INF-44150)
Post edited by OIT Integration User on