Oracle Infinity Streams Release Notes for December 10, 2021
The following enhancements have been made to Oracle Infinity Streams and Actions:
- The History feature for Connections and Actions has been enhanced to show more detailed messages when an error occurs. You will find a system error message and a friendlier translation of the error that provides better indication of the problem and potentially how to resolve it.
- Additional information has been added to the History feature to let you know when there is no recent history to be shown in the table. The History feature only returns messages from the last 30 days to present.
- Searching the History table has also been refined to let you know when no search results are found.
- When configuring an Action, you can now search the list of behaviors. This makes it easier for you to locate the behaviors you want to use in your action rules.
The following Oracle Infinity defects have been resolved:
- When viewing the list of Actions, long names and descriptions spanned beyond the allowed table row height. The table has been adjusted to better handle these long names and descriptions. (INF-51933)
- When creating or editing a Connection, long names span beyond allowed space causing some styling issues. A character limit for Connection names is now consistently enforced and the styling issues have been resolved. (INF-48973)
Post edited by OIT Integration User on