Discussions

Eloqua App Action service - Delete URL

Indira S
Indira S Posts: 4 Green Ribbon

Dear All,

I am trying to create an API for delete URL in action service for an app that I have created. The Oracle documentation is not very clear on this topic.

I have read in the documentation that the delete URL uses an HTTP DELETE request and there is no content sent in the request body. All common URL template parameters are available (the same as with a create URL). On success, this endpoint should return a 200-level response. 

My delete URL also looks similar - https://www.someurl.com/delete/{appId}/{installId}/{instanceId}/{userName}/{siteName}/{siteId} 

My questions are as follows:

1. When is this action service delete URL called ?
  2. Is it called when I right click on the app instance and click delete OR delete the campaign ?
  3. Does this work on Saved Draft/Active/Completed campaign ?
  4. Delete calls are not sent in real time, but are done in a batch once daily.  - What does this mean?
  5. I have saved my URL in Delete URL section of action services. But unfortunately when I delete the app I cant see any API calls generating from Eloqua.
  6. Steps to create and execution of this functionality

Please help. Any extra information will be helpful. Anyone who has implemented this for your own app, comments will be helpful.

Thank you,

Indira

Answers