Oracle Eloqua Developer Release Notes - 22A
Lou Patrick Principal Product Manager, Eloqua APIs & App Developer FrameworkPortland, ORPosts: 173 Bronze Trophy
A list of developer-facing new features, significant recent changes, and platform notices for Oracle Eloqua release 22A:
- We've added a new property to the Form 2.0 Application API endpoints when Form Spam Protection is enabled (
isFormSpamProtectionEnabled). Learn more.
- The sync logs endpoint now groups Eloqua status codes ELQ-00111 and ELQ-00121 into one message, instead of displaying multiple messages for each missing or ignored field. This enhancement reduces the number of messages reported within sync logs.
- Resolved issue that caused uploaded data to possibly be assigned to a previously created sync and cause other syncs to fail with the error "Import Sync creation aborted, there's no data to import.". This issue was only applicable when uploading data to import definitions created with
Documentation enhancements of note
- We've updated the List of terms supported with search within the Using the search URL parameter tutorial.
- See our new tutorial Using form spam protection with the Application API.
See the Changelog for more details and examples.