Discussions

Responsys & AMS List of IP Addresses

fcesareo
fcesareo Posts: 5 Blue Ribbon

Hi,

I've configured in AMS an app to use in responsys.

Which IP address use AMS to step install on Responsys?

I read in the log of our APP that AMS used a specific IP (147.154.24.50) to connect to APP AWS Server, is it the only IP used by AMS or exist a range of IP?

Thanks,

Francesco

Answers

• Sachin Jain-Oracle
    Sachin Jain-Oracle Mr Posts: 161 Employee

Hi @fcesareo

Thank you for reaching out to the community forum with your question.

Hoping you have found the solution. Would you mind posting the answers on the topliners to benefit other users and customers if you found the answer?

If you are still looking for a solution for that, I discussed this with the team about this question today, and we need more information. We agreed it would be best to submit SR with all the details so that support could take a look and escalate to development if required.

Stay Safe | Stay Healthy

Thanks, and Best Regards

Sachin Jain | CX Community Manager

• fcesareo
    fcesareo Posts: 5 Blue Ribbon

Hi,

we've read the log of the AWS server and we've find the only IP reported in the thread.

For now we've added this IP into the white list and the system works correctly.

If in the future it were necessary open a SR, which is the correct type of Service? I didn't find the type AMS in MOS.

Thanks,

Francesco

• Sachin Jain-Oracle
    Sachin Jain-Oracle Mr Posts: 161 Employee
    edited Jul 28, 2022 12:12PM

Hi @fcesareo

Great that you found the solution and the systems are working correctly.

To open an SR, you can choose "Oracle Responsys Marketing Platform Cloud Service" and Problem type "General Question" if the option you are looking for is not available in the list.

Stay Safe | Stay Healthy

Thanks, and Best Regards

Sachin Jain | CX Community Manager