Oracle Infinity Streams Release Notes for July 15, 2022
Julie Gillison-Oracle Posts: 143 Employee
edited Mar 16, 2023 6:38PM in Unity
The following major enhancements have been made to Oracle Infinity Streams and Actions:
- Enrich your Oracle Unity customer profiles with Oracle Infinity's real-time behavioral data. To do so, configure a connection from Oracle Infinity to your instance of Oracle Unity. After this connection is configured, you can use it in an action, and when the rules of the action are identified in real-time, Oracle Infinity can deliver and add relevant, behavioral insights to your customer profiles in Oracle Unity. To learn more about this new feature, see the following help guides - Configuring an Oracle Unity connection and Creating an action with an Oracle Unity destination.
- Send Oracle Infinity's real-time behavioral insights to your Trigger REI Event enabled campaigns in Oracle Responsys. It is now possible to send Oracle Infinity data to Oracle Responsys Trigger REI Event tables using the new connections and actions features. When configuring a connection to Oracle Responsys, you can choose to add a Trigger REI Event table as your final destination for data delivery. After you have added a Trigger REI Event destination to your Responsys connection, it is then available for use in an action. You'll enable your action and when its rules are met, Oracle Infinity will trigger the delivery of behavioral data to your Oracle Responsys Trigger REI Event tables for campaign personalization. To learn more about this new feature, see the following help guides - Configuring an Oracle Responsys connection and Creating an action with an Oracle Responsys destination.
- Send Oracle Infinity data to your third party data store using the new Webhook connection. Configure a connection from Oracle Infinity to a third party system using Webhook. The Webhook connection can then be used in an action and when the conditions configured in the action are met in real-time, Oracle Infinity will trigger and deliver behavioral data to your third party system. To learn more, see the following help guides - Configuring a Webhook connection and Creating an action with a Webhook destination.
Additionally, these minor enhancements are included in this release:
- The retry logic has been updated for actions that use an Oracle Unity or Webhook connection type. See the "Error retries" sections of the Oracle Unity and Webhook help guides to learn more.
- When viewing a count of events delivered for an action, the count of events is now formatted for easier reading.
The following Oracle Infinity defect has been resolved:
- In an action, when mapping fields from Oracle Infinity to another destination, the drop-down list closes when trying to search for a value in the list. This has been corrected. (INF-46006)
Post edited by Jacob Spencer-Oracle on