You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Context Binding Query

edited Sep 25, 2026 12:54PM in HCM Extract 5 comments

Summary:

I'm trying to build a loopback extract to end-date Element Entries where a Position Transfer has occurred, as at the date prior to the transfer date (i.e. on the last date the assignment is linked to the previous position)

I've tried using a DUMMY root and embedding all the logic in a BI Report to generate and run the HDL but although the HDL output from the BI Report is perfectly correct I couldn't get the HDL to automatically process, so I'm now rebuilding using User Entities:

PER_EXT_SEC_HISTORY_ASSIGNMENTS_UE

ELEMENT ENTRIES RANGE

Content (please ensure you mask any confidential information):

Tagged:

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!