You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Custom OTBI Dashboard Appears Blank in Redwood Service

Summary:

Hi Team,

I have created a custom OTBI dashboard for Service, which contains multiple custom analyses/reports with drill-down functionality to view the underlying Service Request details.

The dashboard and drill-down functionality work correctly when accessed directly from OTBI/Analytics. However, when I try to access the dashboard from the Redwood Service application, the page appears blank.

I have already selected the dashboard Style as Redwood, but the dashboard content is still not displayed.

Could you please confirm:

  • Is there any additional configuration required to enable/display a custom OTBI dashboard within Redwood Service?
  • Are custom OTBI dashboards, including

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!