You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

FCCS Amount Override Issue at Top Parent

Summary:

I am facing an issue with FCCS Amount Overrides for an Intercompany Loans account that needs to be translated at a historical amount.

Hierarchy:

  • EN_P001 – Top Parent, USD
  • EN_001 – Subsidiary, USD
  • Reporting Currency – GBP

I apply a GBP Amount Override at EN_001. Since EN_001 and EN_P001 are both USD entities, I also need to apply an Amount Override at EN_P001 for the GBP value to be correct at the top parent.

However, EN_P001 is the top-most parent, so the Intercompany Amount Override entered there does not eliminate as there is no parent above EN_P001.

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!