You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Alerts Composer - Mail Notification Not Received

Summary:

Hello,

I am currently using three different templates attached to IRC_JobOffer_Accepted_External in Alerts Composer.

Current Setup

  • Two templates are configured with the Worklist notification method.
  • These templates are working as expected, and the tokens are successfully sending notifications to the correct recipients.

Issue

The third template I created is configured as follows:

  • Notification Method: Mail
  • Type: Literal
  • Expression: IT email address

When the offer letter was approved, I reviewed the notifications generated in the Worklist and was able to see the two Worklist-based templates. However, I did not receive or locate the template configured with the

Tagged:

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!