You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

How to correct employment start date when pending worker conversion blocks the change?

Summary:

Pending worker conversion is blocking employment start date correction

Content (please ensure you mask any confidential information):

Hi all,
I have a worker whose employment start date should be 01/08/2026, but the record currently shows 03/08/2026. The person has only one assignment and is tied to a pending worker conversion dated 02/08/2026. When I try to correct the date through Employment Start Dates, I get the message: “Date is on or before the 02/08/2026 end date of the pending worker work relationship. Select a date that's after the pending worker conversion date.”
In Employment Info, under Historical Changes > Add Pending Worker, I only see Delete and Correct, but no field for pending worker conversion/start date.

Tagged:

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!