You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

How to Configure the Volunteering Module – Initial Setup and Workflow Configuration

Hello Team,

We are starting the implementation of the Volunteering module and need guidance on the initial configuration and setup.

At the moment, I can access the Volunteering module and create organizations and projects. However, after creating them, they are automatically submitted to a workflow that was not configured by our team, and there does not appear to be an approver assigned.

I believe this may be a default workflow, but I have not been able to identify where it is configured or how we should set it up.

This is currently blocking us from proceeding with the initial setup of the module.

Tagged:

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!