You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Suppressing a row when the row above it is suppressed without naming rows individually

My report uses spacer rows between sections for visual spacing. I need to suppress a spacer row whenever the row directly above it is also suppressed, otherwise I get uneven gaps.

The problem: I have hundreds of rows, so writing conditional suppression that names each row individually isn't feasible. I've thought about using grouping, but that would mean creating and managing hundreds of groups, seems like overkill.

Is there a way to reference "was the previous row suppressed?" generically, without hardcoding row numbers, that scales across a large report? Open to alternatives to grouping if there's a better way for this.

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!