You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Right approach to add static text in "Info to Include" section on Edit Offer page (VBCS Redwood)?

Hi all,

I need to add static text inside the "Info to Include" section only, on the Edit Offer page (Redwood/VBCS). Since this section isn't directly selectable through Page Designer, I added a vbEnter event listener on page load that triggers an action chain calling a custom JS function, where I'm accessing the webpage element using document.querySelector and planning to append static text once it's available.

Is this the right approach, or is there a better/recommended way to add static text into a specific section like this?

Appreciate any guidance.

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!