You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Drill Through custom URL issue

Summary:

Hi!

I have an integration in my planning app that pulls GL actuals from FCC (which is pulling data from Fusion). I need to implement a drill-through that allows users to navigate from Planning back to ERP. To achieve this, I have set up a custom drill-through URL in Planning. The challenge I face is needing to pass the Ledger information in the URL, but Ledger is not a dimension available in either Planning or FCC. Initially, I considered using Entity to represent Ledger in the URL; however, there is not a one-to-one relationship between Entity and Ledger in ERP. Has

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!