You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Display Application Extra Info and Extra Internal Info flexfields separately

Hi,

I have configured some job application flexfields: some are displayed to the external candidate and inserted during the application process on the External Career Site while other are supposed to be used only internally by the recruiters.

When the recruiter views the application, I would like to display those flexfields separately: the flexfields that are meant for the candidate in the Extra Info section in the Details pane and the ones that are meant to be used by the recruiter only in the Extra Info For Internal Use section in the Activity pane.

I configured a rule in HCM Design Studio that said for both regions (Application Extra Info and Extra Internal Info) which pages and flexfields should be visibile and which shouldn't but it's not working: I keep seeing all the flexfields in both sections (Extra Info and Extra Info For Internal Use).

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!