You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

The Fyi notification should not be sent to the employee when the 2 levels of approval are completed.

edited Oct 5, 2026 7:34AM in Human Capital Management 1 comment

Summary:


My client is asking to stop the fyi to the employee after completion of two level approval from the manager and the HR.
and hide the comments in the fyi if any comment given by the manager or hr

I’m working on the employee resignation notification issue.

The fyi notification should not be sent to the employee when the two levels of approval are completed. I checked the BPM Worklist and the reports, but I’m still receiving the notification.

Content (please ensure you mask any confidential information):


Version (include the version you are using, if applicable):



Code Snippet (add any code snippets that support your topic, if applicable):

Tagged:

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!