You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Is it possible to get the Hourly_or_Salary_Code for the previous work relationship into a Seniority

Summary:

I am writing a Seniority Adjustment formula for US and Canada. I need to apply certain rules if the employee is being rehired on a Salaried basis but was previously on an Hourly basis.

Content (please ensure you mask any confidential information):

The Database Items I see are as follows. The only ones that I think would allow me to query historical Work Relationships are the EXT db items because they are array based, but I don't think these will work in my Seniority formula. Has anyone got any work-around or solutions they could recommend?


Version (include the version you are using, if applicable):

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!