You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Redwood Experience for Oracle Recruiting Cloud (ORC)

Summary:

I am currently working on enabling the Redwood Experience for Oracle Recruiting Cloud (ORC). I have verified that all required profile options have already been enabled and set to Y as documented below:

  • ORA_IRC_RECRUITING_REDWOOD_ENABLED = Y
  • ORA_IRC_REQUISITION_REDWOOD_ENABLED = Y
  • ORA_IRC_CREATE_REQUISITION_OFFER_REDWOOD_ENABLED = Y

I have also validated that the documented steps for enabling Redwood have been completed successfully through Manage Administrator Profile Values.

However, Redwood functionality is still not available for my user account. The Job Requisition creation page continues to display the classic UI instead of the Redwood experience.

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!