You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Employees cannot search for skills on the skill center page

Summary:

I am currently experiencing an issue where a user with a custom Employee role is unable to search for any skills on the Skill Center page.

The Skill Center page is marked as Active on the Person Profile page. "Oracle Dynamic Skills Library" is one of the value sets used on the Skill Center page, and the library contains more than 11,000 skills and is also marked as Active.

I tested the functionality using the seeded Employee role, but the issue still persisted.

Additionally, I have a user who has the same custom Employee role along with other roles, and this user is able to search for skills successfully on the Skill Center page. However, when I assigned the same combination of roles to another user (including the custom Employee role), the issue persisted, even after running all the required processes.

Howdy, Stranger!

Log In

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!