Hello NetSuite Community,
I recently published an article exploring a professional approach to integrating Oracle NetSuite with Power BI for executive analytics, scalable reporting, and better decision-making.
The main idea is that successful reporting is not only about connecting data. It is about designing a strong analytics framework around business processes, KPI consistency, semantic modeling, governance, and refresh strategy.
In the article, I highlight a few key areas:
- structuring reporting around business domains instead of raw tables
- standardizing KPI definitions across departments
- handling customization and reporting complexity in NetSuite
- building a scalable model for executive dashboards
- improving trust and usability in analytics
I would be very interested to learn from others in the community:
- How do you approach NetSuite data modeling for BI and analytics?
- What are the biggest challenges you face when combining NetSuite with reporting tools like Power BI?
- How do you balance flexibility, performance, and governance in your reporting architecture?
Article link:
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/integrating-oracle-netsuite-power-bi-executive-scalable-ahmed-ibrahim-dfh4f
Looking forward to your thoughts and experiences.