Learn about Redwood and be one of the first to join the conversation

Visit Redwood Community
TBE Mobile CWS - Internal Applicants — Cloud Customer Connect
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

TBE Mobile CWS - Internal Applicants

Accepted answer
Views
Comments
edited Feb 15, 2016 9:08PM in Talent Acquisition (TBE) 2 comments

Summary

Is there a way for internal applicants to bypass answering req-specific questions?

Content

Our internal applicants are not required to answer requisition-specific questions.  So, on the mobile enabled CWS pages, I cloned a new version of the Requisition Specific Questions and Fields application component and then hid the Requisition Specific Questions field.  Next, I edited the Application Workflow for Internals page, selecting the newly cloned version.  Finally, I updated the settings in the Manage Mobile Enabled CWS for the Internal Site, selecting this new application workflow .

Then I posted an opening to the Internals site and attempted to apply.  During testing, I found that the page does not ask the questions (which is ideal) but when I attempt to submit, the top of the page says that because I've not answered the questions, I cannot proceed without answering.  (But does not give me a way to answer.)

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!