You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Anyone experience issues with Reporting using IE 11?

Views
Comments
edited Jul 14, 2016 10:06PM in General Transactional Reporting (OTBI) 1 comment

Summary

Anyone experience issues with Reporting using IE 11?

Content

I am running into problem when using my IE v11 browser in BI Publisher.  All of a sudden buttons within Agents used to schedule reports stop working.  Then, more recently portions of an OTBI dashboard prompt that I built are not visible/cut off from view in a dashboard I created.  My peers with similar access and IE 11 do not experience the problem--buttons work and the prompts are fully visible.  When I switch to FireFox, buttons and prompts are fully visible.  Clearing my IE cache does not resolve the problem. 

This happened once before and Support was unable to provide me a solution.  It finally went away only after we were upgraded to a new release.  At this point, I am the only one experiencing this problem.  I am the primary person working to stand up metrics and reports for our company, so I really need to get this resolved. I'm concerned this will begin happening to other users and our corporate standard browser is Internet Explorer.  I'm opening another support ticket, but thought I would check to see if anyone else in the community has experienced this same issue and if

Tagged:

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!