We'd love to hear from you! Provide  feedback  to earn a badge today. Take our quick survey
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

OTBI: Find the number of Working/Business Days between two dates and exclude Public Holidays

Views
Comments
edited Jul 19, 2017 12:07PM in General Transactional Reporting (OTBI) 4 comments

Summary

OTBI: Requirement to find the number of Working/Business Days between two dates, therefore the calculation must exclude days that fall on Weekends or Public Holidays

Content

Hi All, 

My client is an Oracle Fusion SaaS customer and are currently developing a number of reports in OTBI. 

They have a requirement to find the number of Working/Business Days between two dates, therefore the calculation must exclude days that fall on Weekends or Public Holidays. 

I have two logical OBIEE formulas that exclude Weekends, both of which seem to be working fine, and I have pasted them below. The big issue we've got is excluding

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!