What's new in Customer Journeys?

Connect and learn more!
Converting Contingent Worker to Employee — Cloud Customer Connect
You're almost there! Please answer a few more questions for access to the Applications content. Complete registration
Interested in joining? Complete your registration by providing Areas of Interest here. Register

Converting Contingent Worker to Employee

Received Response
Views
Comments
edited Feb 23, 2018 9:00PM in Human Resources 13 comments

Summary

Trying to convert Contingent Worker to Employee without creating a termination record.

Content

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to find a way of converting a Contingent Worker into an Employee without creating a termination record for them. Currently I am terminating the Contingent Worker and then re-hiring them as an Employee. This creates a termination record which shows up on our Termination Report that is being sent to IT for disabling all system access.

I added a new work relationship to the Contingent Worker - added Employee Work Relationship - which created a second profile for the individual. I tried to make the Employee Work Relationship primary, but Fusion gave me an error message saying that primary work relationship already exists. In this case I went to the Contingent Worker Work Relationship and tried to make that relationship non-primary - Fusion also did not let me do that and gave me an error as well. I also attempted to cancel the Contingent Worker Work Relationship, but that did not work as well, as this

Tagged:

Howdy, Stranger!

To view full details, sign in.

Register

Don't have an account? Click here to get started!